We are the premier, qualified appraisers of fine gems and jewelry in the region. We serve attorneys and estate planners, private bankers, bank trust departments, insurance professionals, and private individuals. Whether you need an accurate appraisal for insurance, estate planning or liquidation, buying or selling, we are here for you.
Gunderson's Estate Appraisal Service includes:
Accurate and precise quality analysis of each piece, including detailed description of each diamond and/or gemstone included in the piece.
Accurate evaluation and valuation of each piece based on current market conditions.
Fully researched and documented provenance of rare and valuable pieces.
Digital images of each piece.
Written report/appraisal according to the procedures, ethics, and standards of the American Gem Society.
Expert testimony in court cases.
Assistance in selling specific pieces or the entire estate:
- Act as agent in sale by connecting clients with interested and vetted parties
- Direct purchase
Price GuideWritten Jewelry appraisals
- First Item $65.00
- Second to Tenth Item $45.00
- Eleventh to Twenty-fifth Item $35.00
- Twenty-fifth to Fiftieth Item $25.00
- More Than Fifty Items Volume Pricing to be Determined
- Vintage/Antique ItemsNeeding Extensive Research$150.00 per item
- Loose Stones $75.00 per item
- Colored Diamonds $100.00 per item
Gundersons uses a sliding fee to assist in selling your jewelry.The fee will be based on the number of items to be sold, as well as the value of those items. Fees will be agreed upon prior to selling your jewelry.