Unmatched service & unparalleled value
Gunderson's was originally founded in Sioux City as a watch repair shop in 1945 by George Gunderson. Gunderson's soon transformed into a full service regional retail jeweler and is now one of the largest independent jewelry stores in the Midwest with locations in Sioux City, Iowa, Sioux Falls, South Dakota and Omaha, Nebraska.
For over 65 years, we have been dedicated to providing our customers with the best possible products and services. Gunderson's takes great pride in and recognizes the importance of our employees. As in the past, we continue to add new staff who are talented, enthusiastic and dedicated to our ideals of quality, service and community awareness.